PEOPLE IN NEED:
Are you support crew in need of financial support for lost work? Please click below to fill out our relief application.
How are you managing funds distribution?
Here's a look behind the scenes at are our application review process:
• Once an application is received, Phase 1 NFG Staff assemble the information, verify personal identification, assess job loss documentation & 1099 status, and evaluate risk level & urgency.
• From there, Phase 1 Staff either approve the application for Phase 2 review or reject the application if the required criteria aren't met.
• Next, Phase 2 Staff double verify all application data and reach out to the required hiring contact to verify the claimed canceled work.
• If approved, Phase 2 Staff qualifies the application for a $400 or $800 one-time stipend based on Partial Wage Loss or Total Wage Loss criteria.
• Upon conclusion of the GoFundMe campaign, funds are distributed to NFG through the Paypal Giving Fund, which is only available to verified charity organizations.
• Funds will be distributed to approved applicants through digital means as quickly as possible. All records of funds activity will be available upon request. 100% of funds go directly to applicants in need. NFG is an all-volunteer 501(c)(3) and will retain no administration fees.